Energy Suspension Hyper - Flex System Complete Master Bushing Set(Civic01-053/5dr)
Em-power rivenditore autorizzato Energy Suspension per l'Italia.
Per conoscere la disponibilità di questo prodotto e sapere costi e tempi di spedizione clicca su " aggiungi alla lista " ,se hai bisogno di altri prodotti completa la tua lista e richiedi il preventivo cliccando su " invia ".
Lo staff di Em-Power ti comunicherà il prima possibile, il totale inclusa spedizione ed i tempi di consegna.
Richiedendo il preventivo non sei obbligato ad acquistare nulla, potrai scegliere di accettare o cancellare il tuo preventivo.
Em-Power official Energy Suspension delaer for Italy.
For availability of this product and to know costs and delivery times click on " aggiungi alla lista " , if you need other products complete your list and ask for a quote by clicking on " invia ".
The Em -Power staff will inform you as soon as possible about the total including shipping and delivery times.
Requiring the quote you are not obliged to buy anything, you can choose to accept or delete your quote.
Hyper Flex Master Bushing Sets
NOTE: We recommend the Energy Suspension motor mount inserts (EN-16.1110), with this master kit.
Complete bushing set includes:Front control arm bushing set: 16.3116
- 2 x 3419 Vertical bushings
- 4 x 2507 Horizontal bushings
- 4 x 15.10.491.39 (1.000x0.563x2.480)
- 1 x 17357 Instruction sheet
Front sway bar bushing set: 16.5133
- 2 x 5673 1â€ sway bar bushings
Rear sway bar bushing set: 16.5134
- 2 x 5672 15mm Sway Bar Bushings
Rear trailing arm set: 16.3118
- 2 x 3421 Bushings (front side)
- 2 x 3422 Bushings (middle)
- 2 x 3423 Bushings (back side)
- 8 x 2510 Knuckle arm bushings
- 2 x 15.10.492.39 (1.000x0.563x1.817) (Rear Position)
- 2 x 15.10.494.39 (1.000x0.500x1.817) (Front Position)
- 1 x 17359 Instruction sheet
- 7 x 9.11101 Grease
- 1 x 17039 Installation instructions
- 1 x 17371 Parts list
Get real performance, for both on the road and off.
- Popular performance car, truck and SUV applications.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used, for increased strength, when applicable.
Energy Suspension colors?
The only difference between the red and black parts is that most Black Energy Suspension parts are Graphite Impregnated. This serves to help self lubricate the bushings. The Red parts do not have this characteristic. Aside from the actual color and the lack of being Graphite Impregnated - the red parts are essentially the same as the black.
I thought that the RED parts were harder and more performance oriented?
This is a common misconception. The red parts have the same durometer (hardness) as the Black parts and differ only in their actual appearance (color) and the fact that they're NOT graphite impregnated like the Black parts.