Function7 Rear Lower Control Arms (Civic 95-01 2/3/4dr)
EM-Power rivenditore Italiano Function7:
Per conoscere la disponibilità di questo prodotto e sapere costi e tempi di spedizione clicca su " aggiungi alla lista " ,se hai bisogno di altri prodotti completa la tua lista e richiedi il preventivo cliccando su " invia ".
Lo staff di Em-Power ti comunicherà il prima possibile, il totale inclusa spedizione ed i tempi di consegna.
Richiedendo il preventivo non sei obbligato ad acquistare nulla, potrai scegliere di accettare o cancellare il tuo preventivo.
EM-Power official Function7 dealer for Italy:
For availability of this product and to know costs and delivery times click on " aggiungi alla lista " , if you need other products complete your list and ask for a quote by clicking on " invia ".
The Em -Power staff will inform you as soon as possible about the total including shipping and delivery times.
Requiring the quote you are not obliged to buy anything, you can choose to accept or delete your quote.
F7EKLCA-3 Function7 Rear Lower Control Arms
Designed for the extremes of racing use, all of our lower control arms are precision machined out of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength and then treated for corrosion resistance.
Every arm is tracked in every step of the manufacturing process, and each arm is individually serialized and barcoded for quality assurance.
- High quality custom-made polyurethane bushings (manufactured to our specifications by Energy Suspension) provide extended life while retaining excellent performance characteristics.
- Aluminum CNC bushing inserts prevents rust related issues found on stock bushings.
- Modular design allows individual component replacement and makes bushing rebuilds simple.
- Entrapment-type bushings do not require set screws which cause undue stress points.
- Full width bushing journals for maximum strength & reliability under the most extreme conditions.
- Micro-engraving ensures that the product is a genuine Function7 product.
- Each arm is individually serialized & bar coded for quality control and trackability.
- Three bar mounting holes are provided for the easy installation of most factory and aftermarket sway bars, and allows the stiffness of the sway bar to be easily adjusted.
- Optional adjustable sway bar endlinks are available to mount factory and aftermarket sway bars.